Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tiramisu...


Personally, I didn't like it for 2 reasons. First, the mascarpone cheese is too much but I have to say that the light texture is pretty refreshing. Second, the alcohol content is barely there, thus to compare with the previous rounds of tiramisu I have tried, this definitely didn't leave a deep impression.

Although it is not sweet and the overall taste is good, having tried so many Tiramisu, I can't deny that my expectation has heightened.
_____________________________________________________________


Yuan's comments

This is by far the "wettest" tiramisu which I have eaten so far. You can literally see the coffee liqueur at the base of the cup. Overall I would say the tiramisu is not bad, just the right amount of mascarpone cheese. I think what's lacking is the alcohol taste.

_____________________________________________________________


Twelve + One
No. 6 Rochester Park
Singapore 139217
Tel: 6872 9366
Operating hours - 9am to 8pm (daily)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin