Monday, October 13, 2008

The influence of blogs - pure hazelnut indulgence

There are a few blogs which I prefer and often these are the few that makes me wanna shop for desserts. Unbelievable right? I am one that will doze off when you attempt to talk to me about clothes, bags and shoes... but when it comes to desserts, it is a totally different issue.

I was surfing Fundamentally-flawed when I saw her entry on Whisk Bakery & Cafe. I told myself, it is time to shop for desserts. However, my first choice was not Whisk Bakery & Cafe but rather Choupinette (got to know this via LIC blog) but alas, they are closed on Mondays. Indeed, I overlook the most important detail. The opening hours are recorded in my mobile but yet I failed to check it.

So I decided to stick to my second choice which is Whisk Bakery & Cafe.


I didn't get to eat this cake but when I cut it into half. This cake is very soft and according to daddy and 小湘,this is pretty good. Maybe I will let you know my comments when I drop by again. Meanwhile, I guess you guys have to do the visual inspection yourself.

Each of these pure hazelnut indulgence costs $6.80.


P.S. Although I have the urge to rush down and get desserts... At the end of the day, I realized I was simply too depressed to eat them even though they looked lovely... No worries, felt much better now, I was just throwing tantrum and experiencing my "seasonal" mood swings....

Whisk Bakery & Cafe
557 Bukit Timah Road
#01-12/13
Crown Centre
Singapore 269694
Tel: 6465 0438

Operating Hours: 9.00am to 3.00am (daily)
http://www.whiskcake.com/

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin