Friday, April 10, 2009

Chocolate fudge cake

Chocolate Fudge ($6.50+), claims to use Valrhona chocolate, this cake is meltingly smooth, sense and rich. Although Yuan has a liking for Laurent's chocolate truffle slice, this one fails to catch his attention for its tough and dry texture. The chocolate sponge is surprisingly alittle salty to his liking. For me, I would say that this cake has a better quality chocolate and higher cocoa content when compared to Awfully chocolate, Choc.a.bloc, Jane's cake station and Lana cake shop but at this price, I would prefer to pay alittle more for Laurent's chocolate tart to curb my chocolate craving or rather the double chocolate pralines from the Patissier will be my choice when it comes to chocolate at the Patissier.

Chocolate fudge

The Patissier
18 Ann Siang Road #01-01
Singapore 069698
Tel: 6220 5565

Operating hours - 10:30am to 7pm (Mon to Fri)
Closed on weekends and public holidays.
Website

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin