Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chocolate fudge cake from Prima Deli

Rich chocolate sponge and fudge with generous spread of decadent, premium dark chocolate from Belgium.

Was out to grab some lunch with daddy and decided to get some pastries for high tea. As usual, when I spot my target, I will not let it easily. Scanning what is available at Prima Deli, I know what I want and ta dah, gotten a slice of chocolate fudge cake.

Priced at $3.70 per slice, this baby has a combination of choc.a.bloc and cedele chocolate fudge. Why do I say so, notice the lighter colour chocolate fudge at the top surface of the cake, from my vague impression, this is similar to the choc.a.bloc creamier and less chocolately fudge. The darker chocolate fudge seen in between the chocolate sponge is simlar to the one from cedele, sweeter and slighter richer than the top layer.

Generally, the cake is relatively sweet but in terms of moisture, I think it is pretty good. Thus, if you don't mind the sweetness, chocolate fudge cakes are readily available in sliced form.

Prima Deli (West, Choa Chu Kang)
21 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4
#B1-13 Lot 1
Tel: 6760 7231
http://www.primadeli.com.sg

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin