Monday, September 22, 2008

Chocolate Royal Cake from Pan Pacific

Apart from the Green Tea Red Bean Creame, Yuan pointed out that Chocolate Royal Cake and Tiramisu look the most tempting. Thus, I picked a chocolate mousse cake for my sister. According to Pan Pacific Deli, they have several signature cakes namely, Chocolate Royal Cake, Fruit Charlotte, Passion De coco, Tiramisu and Blackforest.

Basically, chocolate royal cake consists of light chocolate mousse, vanilla sponge and hazelnut crunch. I just took a mouthful and the hazelnut crunch leave a very deep impression, the crunchy and nice fragrance of the hazelnut reminds me of the hazelnut royaltime of Hilton Hotel. The chocolate mousse is pretty rich and smooth thus I can't deny the fact that these 2 cakes may share some resemblance. Maybe I should get these 2 cakes and eat it back to back, then I will know which is a favourite of mine. I can't comment much since it is just a mouthful but I can only say that the vanilla sponge was not to my sister's liking. She finish up the entire cake, leaving that piece of sponge behind. Costs $6.25 (excluding 7% GST) per slice.

Anyway, know why I drop by this bakery. I heard about their gigantic eclairs but they need an advance notice especially if you order large number of this item. Guess I will drop another visit.


Atrium Deli
Pan Pacific Singapore
7 Raffles Boulevard
Marina Square
Singapore 039595
Tel: 6826 8240

Operating hours - 7am to 9pm (Daily)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin