Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hot Chocolate - 2am dessert bar

Hot Chocolate ($9)
served with home made churros


This drink can't be found on the drinks menu of the 2am dessert bar. I asked the waitress why and her reply was that this drink is simply too rich to be considered a drink. As a fan of hot chocolate, I simply had to give it a shot.

I guess this drink is comparable to the one at Max Brenner. Very thick and not sweet at all. You will feel the richness of chocolate with every slip. Most importantly, you will not taste undissolved chocolate powder. The drink is served with 3 churros. (Donuts with cinnamon sugar) The churros are excellent on their own but I guess it is to contrast with the slight bitterness of the hot chocolate. Overall I would say this is a good cup of hot chocolate though I prefer it sweeter.

2am dessert bar
21A Lorong Liput
Holland Village
Singapore 277 733
Tel: 6291 9727
http://www.2amdessertbar.com/

Operating hours: 6pm to 2am (Mon to Sat)
Closed on Sundays

2 comments:

superfinefeline said...

This is my fav hot chocolate & the churros are awesome!

Fen said...

Oh, tat is surprisingly... I thought most ppl will go for alcoholic drinks at 2am dessert bar...

Have to admit the chocolate is good but I prefer the churros. Cinnamon just brings out a different level of sweetness and fragrance.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin