Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cedele's Chocolate Fudge Cake

This two layered chocolate cake with super rich chocolate fudge is a must-try. It is wildly sought because of its soft texture that oozes seductively when cut into!

Before I continue, I had this cake with my daddy earlier this afternoon but I didn't bring my cammie out thus I got to resort to obtain this picture from a blog, daily musings: the finer things in life.

After eating the famous chocolate fudge cakes in Singapore, I thought this was not too bad. At least, it is chocolately enough with a sufficient layer of chocolate fudge. The thing that the major players win hands down is that Cedele's fudge cake was not moist enough. In terms of chocolate content, it is comparable.

However, daddy didn't think likewise, he thought the amount of baking powder added was too much thus giving a powdery after-taste. In addition, he prefers the chocolate used in Classic cakes and even Cafe Cartel.

So, I wouldn't term this as a "must try" but edible if you happen to pass by Cedele. Ultimately, convenience is also a factor when it comes to curbing cake cravings.

Suntec City
#B1-008 Suntec City
Tower 5
Tel: 6341 9968

Opening hours

Mon - Fri: 8.00am to 9.00pm
Sat - Sun/Public Holidays: 11.00am to 9.00pm

With 14 branches island-wide, this is what I call convenience.
http://www.cedeledepot.com

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin