Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Triple Chocolate Tart

Triple Chocolate Tart

Combination of Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate and chocolate biscuit base. Overall this is quite a good deal for $6 however I am personally a "pure-ist". I think the combined taste of the 3 types of chocolate fail to satisfy my chocolate craving. Further the overall texture of the chocolate was very sticky and the white chocolate kind of tasted like cheese.

Fen felt that dark chocolate should not have been so sweet and hence she found it disappointing.

Triple Choco Tart (Close-up)

Senses Patisserie
Marina Mandarin Singapore
6 Raffles Boulevard
Marina Square
Level 4 (Outside Aquamarine)
Singapore 039594

Operating hours - 10.30am to 10.30pm (Daily)
Website for Senses Patisserie

2 comments:

myfoodsirens said...

This looks super rich and heavy. I suppose it gets gelak after a few bites?

SLYuan said...

Ya a little, I am personally a fan of chocolate however I felt that it was just too sweet and I did not feel the bitterness of the dark chocolate.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin