Sunday, March 28, 2010

K ki's Little Red Riding Hood

Little Red Riding Hood

One of the strengths in Kki's creations lie in minimal "contamination" (e.g. gelatin and artificial flavourings), thereby making their creations very pure in taste. Yuan describes the taste of this cake to be the closest to Valrhona Chocolate Bar, thus bringing the goodness of chocolate in every bite.

Surprisingly, I am one that don't fancy the combination of chocolate and raspberry since my threshold for sour is very low. Moreover, I am one that prefers to have chocolate mousse on its own or at the very most with hazelnut feuilletine. But setting aside these two factors (which happens to conflict my preference), I have to admit the chocolate mousse is very smooth and the dark chocolate mousse has boost my endorphins levels to the next height.

For more detailed description of the various componenets and its cross-section, check out at Ice's blog.

K Ki Sweets
7 Ann Siang Hill
#01-00
Tel 6225 6650
Their website and facebook group

Operating hours:
12pm - 7pm (Sun to Fri)
12pm - 4pm (Sat)
Closed on Mondays

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin