Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Manjari Chocolate Banyul @ Chihuly lounge

Manjari Chocolate Banyul

Was looking for a dessert place after a meal at Marina Square and I was cracking my head for somewhere which I have not been before.

For those who have followed my blog, you will have realize that I do have high regards to the pastry chefs in hotels and this time round, I decided to try my luck at Chihuly Lounge at The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore.

This isn't really a dessert place and they only have 4 items on the menu when it comes to desserts, namely Churros served with Lemon Curd and Chocolate Sauce ($16+), Cheesecake with Blueberry Compote and Sour Cream ($16++), Manjari Chocolate Banyul ($16++) and Seasonal Fruit Platter ($18++).

Manjari Chocolate Banyul cross-section

Manjari chocolate lovers will adore the Manjari Chocolate Banyul ($16++) for its chocolate core. The outer layer is akin to eating a donut except that it is not oily and the dough is chewy.

Despite the limited dessert selection, I didn't regret coming by for a dessert fix, for the service for fabulous and the ambience this place offers is one to unwind and indulge every single bit of it.

Chihuly Lounge
The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore
7 Raffles Avenue
Singapore 039799
Tel: 6434 5288
Email: rc.sinrz.restaurantreservations@ritzcarlton.com
Website

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin