Friday, October 14, 2011

Scoop Cake By Tampopo Deli

IMG_7615

Though we previously reviewed the scoop cake from Tampopo Deli, we really felt that we needed to review this again as I was rather amused by the presentation. When I received this as a my birthday cake, I really cracked my brain to ask which bakery serve their cake in an aluminum tray. Hence I was surprised to hear that it was the Scoop Cake. Without doubts, it has one of the best cream. The cream has a scent similar to those found in Meiji milk. I later compared with their cream puff and it turned out that the one in their cream puff has vanilla beans. To quote Fen. Having eaten a couple of cream cakes back to back, I think this is really one of the cakes which deserved special mention for its consistency over the years.

IMG_7632

I posted this photo as I found it ironic that I literally scooped the cake out with a spatula. Anyway a medium sized scoop cake like this costed $44.80. Quite ideal for around 10 pax.

Tampopo Deli
177 River Valley Road #B1-16
Liang Court Shopping Centre
Singapore 179030
Tel: 6338-7386

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin